Monday 10 October 2011

Full Steam Ahead

After lots of calls backwards and forwards between answer-phones, I finally managed to speak to Chantal, the PGD nurse on Thursday and told her about the fault with the phone line. Whilst I was talking to her, the drug company also tried to ring me. I managed to arrange delivery to work for Friday and a HUGE box arrived, including a polystyrene box full of ice packs. After some confusion over the sharps box, all the right bits are now in our fridge. I have started down regulation today. I have to take the nasal spray twice a day. It tastes horrible, makes me sneeze and feel rather dizzy! Hopefully I'll get used to it. I need to go for my first scan, to check down regulation has worked, on 28th October. I've managed to arrange this scan for the Newcastle Fertility Clinic at the Centre for Life. This will save a train journey down to London but will mean paying for it ourselves as our funding is all at Guy's Hospital. Everything is a bit overwhelming at the moment. Making a concious effort to try to relax, which is hard work! Going to have a bath and get an early night.

1 comment: