Friday 26 August 2011

All ready to get started!

Excited but terrified! Dr Pundir removed my coil for me when we saw her at Guy's and told me to get in touch when my periods returned to normal. I rang the hospital on Monday morning and Chantal (PGD nurse) called me back yesterday. We are ready to get started as soon as my next period arrives which should be the end of September. I will then start the pill for 21 days and then start the nasal spray and the treatment cycle will be in full swing!
I'm doing my best to prepare myself, taking folic acid, cutting down on alcohol, eating more fruit and veg. I've been reading about relaxation and positive thinking. This is going to be a stressful and exhausting experience so I am going to do the best I can to approach treatment in a calm and relaxed way.
At the moment it looks like the main part of treatment would take place in the middle of November, here's hoping for a wonderful Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment